Pages

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Comic Book - Day 5.25 - Page 19


Well I did a quick kinko's run and here's what the final page ought to look like. I Can't really classify today a full work day (hence the title) as all I did was a couple hours or so of line tweaks and photocopying!

Right now my head is trying to figure out how to layout the last 5 pages of the book without it feeling too rushed. It'll be a juggling act next week as I'm trying to buy a car and do this comic at the same time! I feel some late hours happening! Man, I'm such a slave driver! Aydeeeeyos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biggedy with a Car... my how things have changed! What is this world coming too!

Biggedy said...

That's how I roll yo! There won't be any comic book or video game store I cannot reach! Mwwwoohhahaha!

Alan said...

Great inks yo!

Remember if you drive on the opposite side of the road you can get nitro to drive faster.

Biggedy said...

hahah! Dude that's dangerous! I'll just stick to racing rivals and buying girlfriends with my earned money!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...