Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Comic Book - Day 2 - Page 17


Hooray! It's all done! The 4th panel definitely did me in as it took me most of the day to figure out how to draw that one measly panel! I duplicated the binoculars' images in panels 1 and 2 and had bucket Phil hook up the blacks on the first panel (though admittedly I should do digital filling more often in order to save time!

Whew, I'm beat! Tomorrow I don't think I'll get as much done since I have to run some errands around town, but nonetheless, I can thumbnail like a madman for
the next few pages while taking the bus to said errands! Am I slacking off you say?

Well... kinda. The official reason for one of the errands is picking up some supplies for the comic book, I was killing myself today trying to draw with what little non-photo blue pencil I had!

The slacking off part is because there's a video game coming out tomorrow that I want to pick-up (Yakuza from Sega) and since it's on the way to the art store... I may get distracted! That and hey it's comic book day tomorrow! So for now, God Bless and hanggang bukas!

4 comments:

roque said...

AWERRSUM! That Phil guy is a genius. Hey can I blog your blog??

Biggedy said...

Phil is the man. What do you mean? my blog's blogged on your blog already (that's alot of blogging). My site's already linked to Ghostbot right!

Alan said...

PHAT! That is some mad comic glory Biggedy.

You better go get some non-photo blues quick so you can keep goin!

Biggedy said...

Check out my the post on Day three for my report on the "dangers of buying non-photo blue pencils"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...