Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wondercon Bound!

I'm going to Wondercon this year, but for the first time ever I'll actually be on the other side of the booth! My friends from Ghostbot had a little extra space that they have generously shared with me! Here're the details:

Wondercon
Booth 415
February 27 - March 1
Moscone Center South
San Francisco, CA

I'm really excited to be able to jump in and actually take my first step into the comic book industry! And with the Ghostbot guys to boot! I've just been in my safe little apartment producing my comic book, but I've never truly let it loose on the general public (Sure I post up some pages on my blog but that's like 2 people seeing it!). I'm anxious to see how it's recieved!

And the Wondercon will be my ground zero! I'm selling the comic book itself as well as a Sketchbook edition. I just got the copies a few days ago and now all the promotional stuff I have is set up. Have a look-see:



To see all this stuff together is definitely a cool feeling. Multiple copies of my book, a big ol' poster of the cover, the shirts, buying little frame thingys to hold my comic book upright... it's so surreal. True, I haven't sold a thing yet, but it's such a blast for me to realize, whether it fails or suceeds, this is the launch of my book! The neverending battle is beginning!

If you're going to the con, drop on by and say hi! Good Morning and God bless!

6 comments:

Rocket Pistol said...

Your work is amazing, and your booth at Wondercon 2008 is going to look so great with all those comics and sketchbooks! This is only the beginning! Go Arvin Go!!!

Save me a Wondercon Sketchbook... AUTOGRAPHED!!!

-Rocket Pistol

Anonymous said...

Good luck 'pre! Kayang kaya yan!

Rocket Pistol said...

Whoops! Wondercon 2009!!!!

I posted that from the past!

-Rocket Pistol

roque said...

BRIIIIING IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Alan said...

WONDER KHAAAAAAAAANN

Biggedy said...

Oh it's ON like DONKEY KOOOONG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...