Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Comic Book: Issue 3, Page 6 WIP part 3

Did I say a panel a day on that last post? Maybe I meant a couple hours of distracted work a day...
This panel's angle was a little funky for me to try to figure out. The faked perspective wasn't quite working, so I spent some time drawing and re-drawing perspective lines.

Still needs some futzing to get it working...
After awhile of getting nowhere, I went to the trusty internets... my gigantic personal photo reference resource. I picked a shot where I had to fake the interior, since actual airline aisles are REALLY narrow. So I took out a couple rows of seats to make the cramped establishing shot in panel 5 kinda work.

Anyway, I am going to be late for work again if I keep this up! Maybe later tonight I'll have better luck finishing it off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...