Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My Comic Book: Page 5 Final-ish

I think this page is all done. I went back in and fixed up the first two panels. The character was still off model. For this pass I added in the word balloons. I've said it before, but once word balloons are added to a page, it just feels great (for me). Like my page and story start coming alive.

Maybe because I also tend to edit dialogue a bit from when I first jot them in my sketchbook, as I'm lettering. Anyway, that's it for this page. Good night!

2 comments:

Arion said...

Well, I think it looks really, really good. I'm not bad as a penciler I still need to lear a lot.

Great blog, I'll make sure to stop by more ofen.

www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Biggedy said...

Thanks for the encouragement Arion! It's been a little slow lately, but I SHOULD have a quick, post on something I did for my wedding anniversary (coming up tomorrow!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...