Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Comic Book: Issue 3 Page 6 WIP part 4

I'm getting REEEAAAL close to finishing up this page. I just need to add people in the seats and some more tweaking with the line-weight and minor corrections and it's onto the letting part. The layout of the last panel might be an issue with the word balloons I have planned for it, but let's figure that out when we get there (totally not the thing to do but hey).



Did a few cheats and hid some things with the addition of the blacks into the page, but that right side of  panel 5 is feeling a little cramped when I add detail to it (like seats) so I left it a little bare but filled in with black. I might put a line in there on my next pass to break up how solid black it is.

I think I'm just rambling now, I'd better hit the hay. My daughter isn't sleeping too well (growth spurt, we think) so I'm pretty sure I'm going to pay for it staying up this late...

God Bless and good nigh... morning! Sigh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...