Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

My Comic Book: Issue 3 Page 2 and 3 WIP

Just comped up my 2 page opening splash. Lots of perspective and buildings going on so as always I'm apprehensive!


Not a lot of progress, just slow and somewhat steady... There seems to be a lot on my mind lately! Work's becoming a little nutty, we're trying to prepare the baby's room (I'm drawing up something) and the countdown to my baby's arrival is in the back of my mind, so yeah, I'm a little stressed! 

Also, there's quite a lot of goings on in the comic book industry that I've been enjoying recently, specifically in the digital arena. I'm finding myself more and more distracted because of all the buzz and I can't help but feel like I'm getting left behind and I need to step it up and get this 3rd book DONE!

I really do need to focus, shut down the social media distractions and maybe even putting aside comic book reading time and just have to keep drawing and push ahead.

God Bless you all, and enjoy your 4th of July!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...