Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Comic Book: Issue 3 Page 13 final inks and lettering


Final inks and lettering pass is done for this page. I keep looking at the final word balloon on this page and keep thinking if I need to move the little "speaking-arrow" over to the lower side so it looks like the voice is coming from Bomb Girl instead of Mur (the robot). But I think I'll worry about that later on, it works fine right now as is.

Good thing I used a different font and word balloon shape for both characters. It's tough enough to follow since we don't actually see two characters having a dialogue. The unique font and balloon shape per character helps differentiate the two voices in the conversation.

 I need to tighten up my layouts for page 14 next. Let's see if I can keep this momentum going.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...