Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Comic Book: Issue 3 Page 12 Final Inks

Yeeesssss. Another page in the bag! Well aside from the colors and the lettering that is!


I finished up the last panel in the page while watching Man of Steel in the background. I really do like that movie even though every critic and fanboy has poo-pooed on it.

Anyhow, this page came together a little better with that second panel finally inked. I tied the panel progression a little better with the sound effect across panels 1-3. It really is a matter of getting back into the groove and remembering the great feeling of finishing a page.

The solid black shadows really save this page a lot, otherwise it'd just be a very floaty mess. Anyhow, it is 1:30 am right now, and I will be paying for this in the morning if I don't get some rest! Up, up and away!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...