Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Comic Book: Issue 3 Page 8 Final inks and Page 7 corrections

Got Page 8 done and lettered! However I had to change page 7 a little bit to accomodate a little bit of story telling.

Final inks and letters

To clarify that the character was opening a door of some sort, I decided to extend the 'creeking' sound effect from page seven's last two panels to the first panel of page eight. Page seven, initially has the whole "creek" sound effect beginning and ending on it.
 So to connect the sound effect to page eight's, I tweaked the "creek" to just a "Creeeee". Also I extended the "eeee" letters to bleed off the page hopefully to show that it connects to the "eeeek" letters that bleed into the scene on page 8. I'm also continuing the arc of the letters from one page to the other to further emphasize that connection.
a few tweaks from the above panels
to re-enforce the storytelling a little bit.
And that's all for that page! Good night and God Bless! The Neverending Battle continues...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...