Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Galactic Man - Step by Step Part Three


Okay a pretty small update, but nonetheless, an important one. After photocopying my original, I scan it into my computer and adjust the brightness and contrast in photoshop. I altered the the page a little here and there to make it fit onto the 'digital page'. Then I added in frames for the panels...

And now it's off to colors!

On a side note, my friends Roque (Click on the link to "Ghostbot blog" to see more of his stuff!) and Sonia (an awesome Graphic Designer, go to www.niachia.com to see what's the what!), just had a baby boy this past July 18th! 8 lbs 6 oz. and 21 inches long! So this is a special "Not my CAKE!" shout out to them! Oh, and their kid's name is Greyson.

And I know what you guys are thinking.


...and yes, that is a VERY cool name! 'til next time (which will be pretty soon! Gulp!) God bless and aydeeyos!

3 comments:

Rocket Pistol said...

How do you do that?! How do you ink without inking? That looks incredible! What a stunning work of comic pop. I am amazed.

-Rocket Pistol

Biggedy said...

Dang you're quick! I modified my original post too! And there you are! 1 comment posted! Colors will be wrapping up REAAL soon, let's say late Sunday (if I can squeeze some time from Ruce!).

Rocket Pistol said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see the colors! I needed a pick me up while I was doing pencils for Troopers, and that finish of yours did the trick.

-Rocket Pistol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...