Pages

Monday, July 24, 2006

Galactic Man - Step by Step Part Five


Whew. It's finally done! After countless hours of keeping myself awake with Yahoo music, Christina Aguilerra, Hilary Duff, Ryan Cabrera, the pussycat dolls and Usher (stupid pop music really wakes you up! Except Christina Aguilerra's actually pretty good... Did I just blog that?!) Mission accomplished! All that's left to do is to send it off to Ruce! It was quite the photo finish, but it's done. Hope you guys liked seeing how I worked, warts and all! I'm gonna pass out now! God Bless and good night --- er, morning!

6 comments:

Alan said...

So this is why there are no more game days at your place! Well, it was definitely worth it.

Great job on the finishing clean art and the rad color.

Rocket Pistol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rocket Pistol said...

HOLY SNAP!!!

That is amazing! MORE! MORE! MORE!

I loved getting to see your process. When does the next one start? I'm there!!!

-Rocket Pistol

Biggedy said...

Yeah it was a mad dash to the finish line, but I'm glad I finished ol' galactic head. Hopefully, I'll be able to be more frequent on my posts even after this (I wouldn't hold my breath though!).

roque said...

Where are the other 21 pages?? I wants me more CAAAAAAAAKE!!!

GRRREAT finishes, dude!

Alan said...

Heh, the only reason Punch Pants is still running consistently is because there are 3 of us.... (well 2 since Brad is passed out in front of his computer).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...