Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Comic Book: Issue 3 page 6 Final inks (again!)


NOW page six is finally inked, and I made sure not to overwrite the file this time around! I also added and cleaned up some dialogue quirks that were there before. I noticed I repeated Bomb girl saying "though" after her sentences in the previous version. I also didn't bother drawing any of the stuff behind the word balloons, and just drew what would be seen.

I remember reading a Kevin Nowlan interview where he talked about laying out the word balloons first, before any actual drawing took place on the page. I noticed on this second pass I futzed around that last panel a lot less once I noticed that the word balloons covered up a lot more of the drawing. Definitely something I need to keep in mind more so I can be a lot more efficient!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...