Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Comic Book: Goodbye Page 15... see you soon Page 15?

Sigh.

My computer froze up last night from it's sleep mode. I've had it on sleep mode for a few days so maybe that's why.

Sigh.

More importantly, I've been chipping away at page 15 of my book for around 3-4 days. Waking up early in the morning before work to do some inking, or inking for a few hours after work. I've been struggling and fighting with this page for awhile now, and I was doing some good progress too. I fixed up a bunch of compositional and perspective errors, inking sound effect font, drawing the boring crowd in the background, and I had a few more items to ink, I was ready to finish it off this morning and move on.

Sigh.

Unfortunately, when my computer crashed it corrupted the file. So now I can't open page 15 at all. All I have left is a thumbnail that photoshop will taunt me with when I get ready to open it:

And an error window:


Sigh.

I suppose phrases like "suck it up", "don't cry over spilled milk" and "It'll go faster the second time around" come to mind. But right now, I'm just down.

Sigh.

I'm gonna go play some video games and punch some bad guys. Maybe I'll try to piece the page back together later this evening.

The neverending battle never ends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...