Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Comic: Page Two and Three colors

Strangely enough, coloring these two pages seemed to take more brainwork from me than the first page, even though these pages are a whole lot simpler than the first. There's something very difficult about coloring a very sparse background. My brain thinks it needs to color more in than it should, and add more details. I found out, while coloring these pages, it seemed the simplest solution was the best.


Anyways, I'm tired! No long winded commentary this post! Good night... er... good morning and sundan ang susunod na kabanatan!

4 comments:

roque said...

These are looking SO GOOD my mouth is watering...

Biggedy said...

Hopefully I can maintain my pace! I wanna have a mocck up copy printed oh so soooooon!

andy ristaino said...

jaw dropping man!

keep up the good work.

Biggedy said...

Thanks Andy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...