Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Masters of the Universe: Jitsu final

Jitsu is all done! I handed in the two pieces I made for the art show yesterday over at Double Punch. Pretty cool little space they have over on Powell street, I think it should be a cool show!


Anyway, I'm pretty beat! My apartment is still a mess from all the drawing I was doing; there's reference material, Caran d'ache, masonite and fixative all over the place! It was good to bust out the ol' Caran d'ache though, it's been awhile since I actually worked this process. It's a breath of fresh air to do art that's not digital for once.

I'll post up some pictures of the show when it opens on the 20th next month. That's it for this post, good night and God bless.

2 comments:

Junior Bruce said...

That is completely, and totally awesome m'man!

Biggedy said...

Thanks Bruce!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...