Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Comic Book: Issue 3 Page 2 and 3 Part 4

Well my baby is born!

Hope Juliette Lee Bautista was born on August 9, 2012 at 6:55 PM! And boy, have we been busy since! I've been experimenting on just how little sleep I can get away with during the day so I can still squeeze some hours to work on my comic book.

Honestly, I still haven't figured it out! But I've got an update on that splash page I've been working on (seems like it's been awhile)...

That's it for now. Sleep deprivation makes it hard to function properly during the day and even harder to muster up the energy to be creative! Anyhow, I'm going to try to get a few minutes of shut eye, before her next feeding!

2 comments:

in80dates said...

it's all worth it in the end ^_^. Congrats to you both!

Biggedy said...

Thanks in80dates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...