Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

My Comic Book: Page 16 final colors

Finished up the colors for page 16.

Work in progress

Final colors
I've been going bonkers on the coloring lately, ie. adding a lot of detail using color. So much in fact that I had to go back to some pages and tone down some things (some of my clouds are looking a little 'poofy' instead of angular for example). I have to remember to try to keep the detail simple and keep the look of the book uniform. This page helped me try to figure out that balance a little bit.

The large solid areas for color are tempting me to fill it up with color effects, it's really tough to resist the urge. Anyway, that's it for tonight... er... this morning! Good morning and God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...