Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Argh.

"Ranting, raving about the struggles and the general messy process of creating"

That's what the little blurb below my Blog's title says in really-hard-to-read-white-colored-font (just squint, you'll see it). It's definitely been pretty messy today. Today, was the first official day I start working full days on my comic book again. Unfortunately, the creative wall I had hit in my previous wall is still kinda up. I did absolutely nothing today. And I pretty much was tearing
myself up over it. By sleeping in.

I have a lot of excuses, and maybe some even that come close to being legitimate, but I really just choked and was very unproductive today. Tomorrow, I'm going to try a whole lot harder to get into gear. On one hand, my mind wants me to relax and veg out like a slob. On the other hand I just want to get my final 2 pages done and wrap up my comic book!

Luckily, productive-me did a layout awhile ago so lazy-me doesn't have to be a total loser today. I'm posting up a rough layout page that I had done a while back for my comic's page 24. I'm hoping to get to Kinko's tomorrow and blow it up to actual size. Then, I can transfer the composition over to bristol paper. This way I can kick start myself somehow even if my creative juices aren't really flowing.

I hope.


I've just got to force myself to be creative and be productive. I just need to suck it up, and fight to realize my childhood dreams! To be all that I can be! To be a true creative individual!

That and I also ran out of "The Office (America version)" DVDs to watch. Will I actually get my act together and have a page roughed in tomorrow?! Tune in for the next 'exciting' post! A belated Merry Christmas and God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...