Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Scatterbrain Pin-up - Step by Step Part Three



Armed with references I finally took to drawing out the Pin-up. I got rid of certain things in the original thumbnail and I had to move things around slightly but generally the composition's the same. It was tough to scan the original non-photo blue cleanly so I had to take a picture of it instead, convert it to grayscale, and adjust it's contrast and values. Whew, I can't believe this pin-up is taking me this long! Anyways that's it for today, I gotta crash! God Bless!


5 comments:

roque said...

Sweet, man! Now I'm just wondering why that one dude is holding a gun instead of a digital camera...

Rocket Pistol said...

Wow! I should redo mine! That is looking KILLER! I love the photo ref post. This has become a very cool artist's blog. Amazing!

-Rocket Pistol (from Florida)

Alan said...

Sweet image!

Those guys definitely seem upset about something. Maybe they were expecting digital cameras instead of guns.

Biggedy said...

Haha! I knew I was gonna catch some flak for those photo refs! I was originally gonna have some lady getting all scared, but decided I couldn't really fit into a bikini(anymore)for the photo ref! And I would have to wax. (yes I went there!)

roque said...

Oh no you di-int!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...